Your hot water can run efficiently off low pressure and restricted municipal water supplies. The low pressure geyser is the perfect solution for your off-the-grid locations as they can run off stand tanks (rain tanks). The geyser regulates itself to the water pressure so your hot water won’t be interrupted. This geyser can operate from as little as one meter water height.
– Operates from one-meter to a fifty-meter head of water pressure
– Can be mounted indoors or out
– Needs a flue
– Flow range from 12lt to 3lts/min
– Flow control tap on cold water supply.
– Allows addition of cold water
– Water flow sensor no diaphragm to freeze
– Automatic start, runs on two torch batteries
– Has adjustable pressure relief valve/drain stem
– Anti-corrosive aluminum coated
For outdoor or indoor use – Type B